Saturday, June 13, 2015

Seoul-id Trip Day 7.3: AND.Here Cafe

August 20, 2014
7:30PM




After our Suwon trip, our next destination that day was And.Here Cafe! The cafe is owned by Seungri, kyaaaaa! I'm writing this post a year after the trip, the time of Bigbang's [A] comeback, and I saw a post that TOP was born near Suwon. Omo, if only I knew about this info a year ago. The exact location according to Taeyang during MCD prerecording was Suji-gu in Yongin-si. 

We went down Hyehwa Station and took exit 2. It was a 10-15 minutes walk from the station to the cafe. It's a good thing that the weather that night was great, it was a little cold for a summer season and it wasn't also raining that night. We had our pictures taken outside first...





The place was big and it even has a 2nd floor. I was shocked when I saw a familiar face in the cashier. It was Seungri's sister, Hana! I did not took a photo of her because I want to respect her privacy. I think she also manages the cafe.

While waiting for our orders we saw some fans came in and tried to taka picture of Seungri's sister, that's why she went back to the kitchen. Us? We took a picture of ourselves, hahaha! We became vain when we arrived in Seoul, kkkkkk.





I ordered for a cold choco drink and a plain waffle. Everything was delicious, specially the melt-in-your-mouth waffle. Most of the cafes in Seoul are little pricey than the usual. Coffee is also more expensive than alcohol drinks. The total price of my meal was 10,300₩ (Php 419).



Here are some other photos of the place:






Did you notice the gorilla decoration in the photo earlier? The name of the gorilla is Rilla and it was given by TOP to Seungri :)

*Photo cr: @seungriseyo Instagram*


*Took this photo before we left the place*


HOW TO GET HERE:
AND.here Cafe
Address: 90, Dongsung-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea
Directions: Hyehwa Station, Exit 1

-λΏ… :D


































No comments:

Post a Comment